RGKnee Follies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGKnee Follies

At Baylor, the coaches coddled him and didn't put his bad plays on the board or show film of them. He's asked the Skins to do the same and they've rightfully declined.

I was 150% behind RGIII coming out of school (until he went to Wash), even went to see a game in Waco just to watch him, but I gotta be honest...he looks like a McNabb-esque head case x10.

The beauty of these rg4skin controversies

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    At Baylor, the coaches coddled him and didn't put his bad plays on the board or show film of them. He's asked the Skins to do the same and they've rightfully declined.

I was 150% behind RGIII coming out of school (until he went to Wash), even went to see a game in Waco just to watch him, but I gotta be honest...he looks like a McNabb-esque head case x10.
    Aside from the positive implications for the Eagles...

If Snyder and Allen side with the Shanahans (less likely), rg4skin's camp is going to go "Full McNabb"

If Snyder and Allen shitcan Shanahan and his crew, the pressure is squarely on rg4skin's "leadership"

I think the Shanahan Area is over and Snyder will back a dumptruck of money in Chucky's lap. From what I undestand they also have a bunch of cap room next year and will probably go FA crazy.

Comment

I thought the skins were in cap hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        You are correct.

Comment

I hope to God that Chucky goes to the Foreskins. That will be such a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            I hope to God that Chucky goes to the Foreskins. That will be such a treat.
            Until last night I was worried they might hire Baylor's head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              I think that after this season and the end of those 2 yrs of fines, they will be well under the cap. They probably won't re-sign their highest price FA (Orakpo).

Comment

Working...
              X