Bwaaa!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Nail on the head

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      HaHa

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        you pick against the Cowturds this week.
        Having never cheered on the Cowboys in cases where wins might hurt the Eagles, like you did with your boytoy Eli against the Chiefs, I don't have anything to prove with my picks.

Comment

Why flummoxed? It was classic can't think on his feet in the two minute drill FF. He needed the time out to get ahold of his thoughts.

Comment

This is the likely reason. No doubt.

I'm just flummoxed that he hasn't reflected enough to realize it's not about the genius call, its about momentum and execution in that situation. He probably could call 10 plays that would work.

I will say that Chip knows about momentum. ...About this being a players league.
            Last edited by Drama Queen; 11-25-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Also to add: He could have ran any of ten RUNNING plays that would work. ... and you instruct the RB to stay in bounds no matter what. Run the play 30 seconds later, stay in bounds and force SD to call a time out on second down.

Comment

It took you as long to think this addition thru as FF needed standing on the field.

Comment

Hahaha

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                  It took you as long to think this addition thru as FF needed standing on the field.
                  I'm guilty of a lot of hit and run posts. Busy. I was also up in you neck of the woods this weekend.

There's a new bar/restaurant on Lake Weir called Eaton's Beach. Actually it was originally est. in 1924. You should check it out!

Comment

Working...
                  X