Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good boardwalk empire this week (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good boardwalk empire this week (spoilers)

Hate seeing Harrow go. Was my favorite character on the show, along with Chalkie.

very good finale

Comment

Chalky White has (at least) nine lives. Not so much for the people around him.

Comment

Yeah it was pretty good (more spoilers)

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Hate seeing Harrow go. Was my favorite character on the show, along with Chalkie.
        Was hoping to see two annoying characters get whacked (Jim and Narcisse) - at least one is gone
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

me too man.

i knew that is what harrow was going to be asked to do and had a bad feeling he was finally going to catch a bullet. shocked he didn't get narcisse as he hasn't had any problems with his trigger finger previously, has he?

I loved the Harrow character. Hate to see him go. His story was the best on the show IMO. Actor who played him did a great job in that role.

loved seeing Dormandy's mom get put away. good riddance to that character. annoying bitch.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-26-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            me too man.

i knew that is what harrow was going to be asked to do and had a bad feeling he was finally going to catch a bullet. shocked he didn't get narcisse as he hasn't had any problems with his trigger finger previously, has he?
            He fucked up his hand earlier in the season in that fight in the barn.

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
              He fucked up his hand earlier in the season in that fight in the barn.
              That's right, although I interpreted it as his domestication causing him to lose his nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                Chalky White has (at least) nine lives. Not so much for the people around him.
                ...until some little kid kills him randomly in the general store in the last season.

Comment

Eli's going to Chicago and Capone has taken full control from Torrio. More time with that storyline is a given now, and I for one am glad.

I want to see Van Alden/Mueller snap some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Eli's going to Chicago and Capone has taken full control from Torrio. More time with that storyline is a given now, and I for one am glad.

I want to see Van Alden/Mueller snap some more.

Comment

Great season.

Comment

I love that show

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        Great season.
                        dont like it. Love it
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                        X