Confidential to RSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to RSE

Mike Pussina is eligible for the HOF this year ... any opinions on the matter?

:D
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

He's dead to me.

Comment

P.S. you know, it's impossible to look at my avatar and not smile. I don't know what possessed me to choose it, but I'm sticking with it. Makes me feel better about Pussina.

Comment

That is true. I've heard he use to get boy band ass back in the day. He' worth around $50 Million. His father was a legendary fighter Max Baer and he was very upset with the portrayal of his father in the movie Cinderella man.

Was it fun?
        Baer: Are you crazy? Having two or three girls a day? That's not fun to you? [Laughs] I should have done more than I did — I just didn't have the time.

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jan...zine/tm-baer01

Comment

The B/W Beverly Hillbillies is one of my top sitcoms.

My opinion may be colored by "good ol' days" bullshit to some degree, but a friend of mine bought me a DVD of some of those shows ... and eeeeeee doggies, funny is funny.

As for Pussina ... I saw he was eligible this morning and my first thought was your well documented opinion of him.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Your best avatar ever

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            P.S. you know, it's impossible to look at my avatar and not smile. I don't know what possessed me to choose it, but I'm sticking with it. Makes me feel better about Pussina.
            one of the alltime greats.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

did you read it?

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
              That is true. I've heard he use to get boy band ass back in the day. He' worth around $50 Million. His father was a legendary fighter Max Baer and he was very upset with the portrayal of his father in the movie Cinderella man.

Was it fun?
              Baer: Are you crazy? Having two or three girls a day? That's not fun to you? [Laughs] I should have done more than I did — I just didn't have the time.

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jan...zine/tm-baer01
              Great book. Max Jr. is entitled to his feelings but Max Sr. came off pretty cool in the book version.
              May 7, 2010

Comment

I haven't but I'll put it on the list. Sounds like something i'd like.

Comment

Of all the great characters on that show, Milburn Drysdale was the best. Without him the whole premise falls apart. And he was funnier than hell.

Comment

they should have made Jane Hathaway hot

she was an annoyin g character. They could have made her be a bitchy hottie in competition w Ellie Mae.
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

The Clampetts loved Miss Jane, especially Granny. I think making her hot might have ruined that, as well as the running gag regarding Miss Jane's attraction to Jethro. Jed was skeptical of Drysdale but he trusted Miss Jane.

Comment

Working...
                      X