another thing to give props to Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another thing to give props to Chip

OK I was off the board yesterday...sorry if already picked apart.

This is a guy who was reluctant to name a starter week to week. Its the right thing to do given Foles performance and to keep the rest of the team off the topic of who is starting.

Plus, Vick aint chopped liver as a backup.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

One can simply not discount what he has done

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    OK I was off the board yesterday...sorry if already picked apart.

This is a guy who was reluctant to name a starter week to week. Its the right thing to do given Foles performance and to keep the rest of the team off the topic of who is starting.

Plus, Vick aint chopped liver as a backup.
    Really Kelly has in one season reinvented the culture of this team. I am not trying to project but Kelly's staff has done a good job with the talent that he was left with.

Coaching does count for something.

Foles has but together a streak for the ages, similar to Vick's 2010 campaign. Is Foles the future star at QB for the Philadelphia Eagles? I still do not know, nor does Kelly for that matter, IMO but he is going to ride it out for the season and he should.

I Just want to enjoy the ride...

Comment

I feel the same as Neuman

Who knows where the limit is once he has "his" roster

Comment

exactly

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
        Really Kelly has in one season reinvented the culture of this team. I am not trying to project but Kelly's staff has done a good job with the talent that he was left with.

Coaching does count for something.

Foles has but together a streak for the ages, similar to Vick's 2010 campaign. Is Foles the future star at QB for the Philadelphia Eagles? I still do not know, nor does Kelly for that matter, IMO but he is going to ride it out for the season and he should.

I Just want to enjoy the ride...
        can you imagine such decisive leadership from the FF? I am really happy to see the wheels coming off the Chefs bandwagon.
        May 7, 2010

Comment

The Chiefs have lost two games. What were the supposed to do, go unbeaten?

The Chiefs are going to the playoffs and the Eagles likely will not. Chip's bullshit offense was figured out with Vick and now the league is adjusting to the air version of his college gimmick bullshit. The Redskins have the least disciplined D in the league but by the fourth quarter they figured out how to completely shut down Eagles. The Packers and Redskins most recent opponents both put up more points on those two teams then the eagles did.

Notice that the Eagles cannot run the ball at all anymore? Soon they won't be able to pass either.

As for Chip's "leadership", give me a break. Any coach would have benched Vick, gone with Foles after this stretch of games Foles has had, especially with the way Vick has stunk out the joint recently. The only difference is that Andy was able to have Vick playing at a higher level than Chip was.

Hail to the Chief!

Comment

This is the same team that went 4-12

the year before with more subtractions, than additions and now Foles is NFC Player of the month. So in his starts Foles is what 5 and 5? 5 and 6?.

Reid lost some players on his Defense and now the Offense has to step up and can not.

I had mentioned this last week Kelly has the team enjoying the game of football once more. How wonderful is it to have LB's who can play? Barwin is a perfect fit to this defense.

I can not wait to come to the games right now to watch this team play...How fantastic is that after the "rot" Reid left.

The needle is pointing up.

Foles with talent surrounding him can be the franchise QB, if Kelly keeps the offensive talent around him like he has currently.

Comment

What was Reids record the last 2 seasons?

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post

The Chiefs are going to the playoffs and the Eagles likely will not. Chip's bullshit offense was figured out with Vick and now the league is adjusting to the air version of his college gimmick bullshit. The Redskins have the least disciplined D in the league but by the fourth quarter they figured out how to completely shut down Eagles. The Packers and Redskins most recent opponents both put up more points on those two teams then the eagles did.

Notice that the Eagles cannot run the ball at all anymore? Soon they won't be able to pass either.

As for Chip's "leadership", give me a break. Any coach would have benched Vick, gone with Foles after this stretch of games Foles has had, especially with the way Vick has stunk out the joint recently. The only difference is that Andy was able to have Vick playing at a higher level than Chip was.

Hail to the Chief!
              in Philly?
              Haters going to hate....
              IF you think Kelly's offense is a gimmick you know nothing about Football, its all about match-ups and how many men in the box at the line of scrimmage. Teams are loading up to stop the run, so its the pass and that is why Foles is playing out of his mind.

As far as Vick he is what he is and no coach from Beamer to Kelly could change his decision making and timing. Both of which Foles is better at.

Enjoy your first season or so in "Chefland" with Andy.... Thanks for the memories...

BTW what are you doing Here Trolling?

Comment

The Packers and Redskins most recent opponents both put up more points on those two teams then the eagles did.
                The Eagles put up 27 points on the Packers. This was matched by the team the Packers played before the Eagles (Bears), after the Eagles (Giants), and actually less than their last game (Vikes, 26 points).

And I'm assuming that none of those games had an extended, 9:00 time-killing drive to end the game that the Eagles ran on the Pack.

And the 49ers were able to put up a whopping 2 extra points that the Eagles, who let up after being up 24-0.

Oh no--facts! Your one weakness!
                Last edited by MD2020; 11-27-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I often wonder............

why some putz who doesn't know his ass from his elbow when it comes to NFL football bother to post on any, let alone "the defiinitive", Iggles meassge board.

Yeah, those Chefs are gonna go real far with that useless fat fuck as a coach.

Yeah, real far.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

The guy is clearly clueless when it comes to football. Add to that his love of Reid and apparent hatred of not only McNabb, but all things Eagles, why is he even here?

If you're a fan of Andy Reid the coach and not the specific team he coaches, so be it. However, Reid got a MORE than fair shake here. He stuck around well after he had lost the locker room and deep into a string of bad personnel moves.

I could maybe understand hating the Eagles if Reid got screwed over here, but that's just not the case.

Comment

lol

Comment

they've lost two SO FAR

they are going to be a wildcard and lose. welcome to the Reid Area in KC
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

lol @ you homos.

Reid lost some players on his Defense and now the Offense has to step up and can not.

They put up 38 points last week you tard! The Chiefs have done a great job all season of playing complimentary football. Their D keeps them in the games and the offense makes enough plays for them to win. Sorry that they can't go out and win every game like Chip Kelly.

who let up after being up 24-0.

They did not let up you frickin' joker. That's what you guys don't get. The skins figured them out. The Eagles need to run some clock and they could not do it. Billy Davis saved Chip's fat ass, but he won't be able to do that much longer.

IF you think Kelly's offense is a gimmick you know nothing about Football, its all about match-ups and how many men in the box at the line of scrimmage

No, it's a gimmick. The Eagles O cannot run for shit. The entire passing game is downfield bombs and screens. Watch this week how when the Cards take away the deep ball and don't bite on the telegraphed play action how the offense totally implodes.

I had mentioned this last week Kelly has the team enjoying the game of football once more

I've heard it all before with Mangini, Ryan, Frazier and too many other to count. Easy to "enjoy the game" when your winning. Let's see how much they enjoy the game this weekend.

Comment

You're an annoying cunt

Go away

Comment

So what are you a Reid fan, Chefs fan or Cards troll?

lol @ you homos.

They put up 38 points last week you tard! The Chiefs have done a great job all season of playing complimentary football. Their D keeps them in the games and the offense makes enough plays for them to win. Sorry that they can't go out and win every game like Chip Kelly.

who let up after being up 24-0.

They did not let up you frickin' joker. That's what you guys don't get. The skins figured them out. The Eagles need to run some clock and they could not do it. Billy Davis saved Chip's fat ass, but he won't be able to do that much longer.

IF you think Kelly's offense is a gimmick you know nothing about Football, its all about match-ups and how many men in the box at the line of scrimmage

No, it's a gimmick. The Eagles O cannot run for shit. The entire passing game is downfield bombs and screens. Watch this week how when the Cards take away the deep ball and don't bite on the telegraphed play action how the offense totally implodes.

I had mentioned this last week Kelly has the team enjoying the game of football once more

I've heard it all before with Mangini, Ryan, Frazier and too many other to count. Easy to "enjoy the game" when your winning. Let's see how much they enjoy the game this weekend.
                              "Eagles can not Run the ball" McCoy leads the Lead in Rushing after 11 games... Don't let facts discourage you.

After 14 years of "Reid-fatigue" bone head play calling, burnt time outs, poor drafts and almost getting it done the team needed change.

Kelly is in a different class than the coaches you mentioned as they never were head coaches or run a top 5 college program. Again when Trolling please do not let the reality of not having facts stand in the way.

Enjoy your honeymoon, reality will set in soon enough. One and done...

Comment

Working...
                              X