Finished the sopranos, going to start on the wire over the holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished the sopranos, going to start on the wire over the holiday

After reading all of the bb threads I took everyones advice and watched the sopranos. Awesome show, I don't care for the ending but the show really is/was as good as advertised. Can't wait to dig into the wire, being late to the party has it's benefits

Let me know when you get a cell phone

proud of you!
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

I'm in the other boat. I watched the Sopranos and The Wire (fucking awesome, by the way) and now I'm working my way through BB.

Sopranos seasons 6 and 7 were kind of a drop-off, but still good.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

be prepared for greatness

Comment

I did The Wire a month or so ago. It's riveting in a way that's way different from BB or The Sopranos. The more you watch, the more engrossed you become. Enjoy!

Comment

It's very possible

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            proud of you!
            that I could be the last human being on earth that hasn't watched the sopranos. What makes it worse is that I have always had hbo. I never really got into series, maybe the occasional sitcom episode but I never really followed anything.

Comment

I haven't see the Wire either

Have to see if its on Netflix. Gotta watch something until the last episodes of breaking bad are on NF in december
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The Wire was some of the Greatest TV ever.

I remember the film crews in Baltimore between Culinary School and working at the Stadium's. Omar is one of the all time anti-hero's. The craziest thing about the Wire it has defined Baltimore for the entire world. It is both a blessing and a curse... I would watch that over and over... even after seeing it several times.

Comment

Except for the New York accents

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
                  I remember the film crews in Baltimore between Culinary School and working at the Stadium's. Omar is one of the all time anti-hero's. The craziest thing about the Wire it has defined Baltimore for the entire world. It is both a blessing and a curse... I would watch that over and over... even after seeing it several times.
                  pretty much every officer has except Valchek. He is all Baltimore.

Comment

Except for the New York accents

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
                    pretty much every officer has besides Valchek. He is all Baltimore.

Comment

never seen an entire episode

family members have had the show on their homes..I never seen more than 5 or 10 mins here or there.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

See if amazon still has the series box set special. I have it. Think yo can snag it for under $50 now

Comment

I want this shirt:

Comment

Working...
                          X