Get out to a HS game tomorrow if you can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get out to a HS game tomorrow if you can

I will be excited to watch my adopted hometown Ocean City Red Raiders host Pleasantville in a series that dates to 1917. I know a bunch of kids on OC and a couple of the Greyhounds as well.

An Ocean City win gives them a .500 season after five consecutive losing seasons. And Carey Stadium is as cool a venue as there is in the high school game. Stoked!

If you get a chance, get out there and watch your local kids slugging it out for the love of the game and pride of their school.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

I Would...

...but with the temperature expected to be in the low 30s at best, I think I'll wait to read about in the paper.

Besides, my alma mater is playing Friday night for a spot in the state semifinals (even if it does have that HORRIBLE nichname that once upon a time I liked).
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      ...but with the temperature expected to be in the low 30s at best, I think I'll wait to read about in the paper.

Besides, my alma mater is playing Friday night for a spot in the state semifinals (even if it does have that HORRIBLE nichname that once upon a time I liked).
      What's a "nichname"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post

Neshaminy Racial Slurs? For shame.

Comment

BWAAHAHAHA

and I'm pretty sure he is talking about the same "nichname" of the Washington team.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
          X