X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macy's Thanksgiving Gay Parade

Turrible!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Sounds like someone is not going to see the big dong balloon in stiff winds?

Comment

LOL, Tosh.O had a giant dildo going up the ass of one of the other floats, it was hilarious.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Kelly Gregg And His Family Are There

They decided they wanted to experience the giant balloons and all the rest at least once. To do so, however, mom and dad had to perform one of the bravest, albeit most foolhardy acts known to man -- they had to get their youngest, our 14-year old number 2 granddaughter, out of bed at something like 3:30 AM so they could drive up to the Big Crapple and get settled before the start of the parade.

I have never been there to experience it, but they say having to get her up in a normal situation -- for school or before 10 on weekends -- is more dangerous than trying to pet a king cobra.
        Last edited by Kelly Green; 11-28-2013, 10:47 AM.
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

If I was there

I would be hoarse already from boooing all those hideously geigh broadway musicals. Sickening
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post

I have never been there to experience it, but they say having to get her up in a normal situation -- for school or before 10 on weekends -- is more dangerous than trying to pet a king cobra.
              Really... I would have sworn I have seen you floating down the streets before.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
                Really... I would have sworn I have seen you floating down the streets before.

I knew it!!!

Comment

Working...
                X