Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how are you spending Thanksgiving this year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how are you spending Thanksgiving this year!

Mine is low key this year. At home with just one set of grandparents and we are not going hog wild with appetizers and sides. Just the main dishes.

A simple affair... with booze.

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    Mine is low key this year. At home with just one set of grandparents and we are not going hog wild with appetizers and sides. Just the main dishes.

I just got home off the road, since it's just my wife and I (all of our families still live in the Lehigh Valley) I am going to take advantage of a rare day off and get some work done on my 69 Firebird coupe that I am restoring.

Then about 2pm we are going over to celebrate Thanksgiving with friends, and of course watch some football.

Comment

In-law's family-only extravaganza

My brother-in-law is a chef and is taking control of the kitchen. I am thankful for that!

Booze a definite plus.

Comment

When I was growing up, my neighbor had a convertible 68 Firebird. A light yellow with a black top. The Camaros get all the acclaim, but I like the Firebird.

Comment

We just got home from our first annual kids turkey bowl. It was awesome. Kids played and we all drank out of flasks.

I just put up my Leg Lamp and poured a cocktail.

Neighbors are here boozing. Mother in law is as well unfortunately.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-28-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I'm arriving a little late...tell momz to have two turkey pot pies ready, and a ham and cheese hot pocket. Like I always say, the center better be cooked to a perfect 48 degrees Celsius or I'm gonna introduce her to the drywall again.

Happy T-day Batch!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

At our house

Too much work. We've been cooking/cleaning since yesterday afternoon.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X