No One kicks the Onsides Like Akers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No One kicks the Onsides Like Akers!

the man was awesome at it,,how about Janikowski's % he is 2-21 attempts..Suisome didn't even get it 10 yards..
    Last edited by TRENT; 11-29-2013, 12:41 AM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

No one misses FGs that count like Akers either..

Comment

I know what you're trying to say

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
      No one misses FGs that count like Akers either..
      But that's not accurate

Comment

No one misses easy FGs in big-time games like Akers. Give me a break it's thanksgiving and I'm a few glasses of wine short of Ellsworth.

Comment

i agree. akers is incredibly overrated. every time alex henery misses someone says that they miss akers. akers was rarely good after 2004. he sucked 05-07, and he choked in the playoffs in 08 and 10. after a good 2011 he made 69% of his FGs in 12 and has made 75% this season.

Comment

In the championship game against Arizona, he missed a FG, XP and kicked a kickoff out of bounds.

Fuck him.

Comment

I sat in Vagiants Stadium and watched Akers miss a field goal on the last play of regulation that would have clinched home field advantage for the playoffs for the Eagles. From 35 yards out. And because of the overtime, I was late to my own birthday party and caught hell from my darling wife who thought I should have left.

Fuck him.

Comment

The December of his last season with the Eagles, my family and I were in Disney. I was walking around Downtown Disney killing some time in the AM before Eagles/Giants (Miracle #2) started and before I headed to ESPNZone to watch.

I had a DJacc jersey on. This family comes up to me wearing all Louisville gear. They proceed to tell me how they're cousins of Akers or something. I was civil, but it took everything I had not to tell them how happy I was going to be when he was (at the time) hopefully gone after the season.

Fuck him.

Comment

Ha ha. The summer after the Tampa Bay fiasco, my wife and I took the kids to Disney (they being 11 and 8 and never having been to Disney, we were getting concerned DYFS might come for us). I decided to take the abuse like a man and wore my Eagles hat to the park every day. I caught shit several times a day, almost always from park workers who I am sure are Dolphins or Jaguars fans when the Bucs are crap.

Comment

you guys are Hilarious

I make a statement that has nothing to do with the Guys field goal kicks or his big game gaffe's and everyone comes up with this crap..the guy was good at popping the ball up,,,seems like a lost art...fer god's sake put down the Merlot.
                    Last edited by TRENT; 11-29-2013, 07:52 PM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X