X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow auburn alabama game

what a finish! even better than last week

Instant classic
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

And on the back of Syracuse winning with 6 seconds to go to become bowl eligible.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Instant classic
        Might be right there with the Cal/Stanford game back in 82

Comment

You also have the millisecond that Alabama got that appeared to be in their favor and the horrible call by Saban to not throw a Hail Mary. Alot went on there!!!!

Comment

We're #1!!!!

Wow have you ever seen anything like that in your life????

Wow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
              Wow have you ever seen anything like that in your life????

Wow!!!!
              Yep! FSU and OSU are both the same. Two teams that wouldn't last a second in the SEC

Comment

And my beloved Penn State beating #15 Wisconsin

Originally posted by slag View Post
                And on the back of Syracuse winning with 6 seconds to go to become bowl eligible.
                Yes!
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Fsu definitely would do well in the SEC this year. That team is loaded. Winston is best QB in college football by a mile and they are stacked wth talent.

Look at Missouri and A&M. Two new teams that came in and wrecked shit instantly.
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-30-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Fsu definitely would do well in the SEC this year. That team is loaded. Winston is best QB in college football by a mile and they are stacked wth talent.

Look at Missouri and A&M. Two new teams that came in and wrecked shit instantly.
                    I seriously doubt it. The ACC has sucked for a million years. The SEC put out National Championship teams every year for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                      I seriously doubt it. The ACC has sucked for a million years. The SEC put out National Championship teams every year for a long time.

Yeah our conference sucks but FSU could roll with the SEC this year, actually watch a game before you just say things. I'm actually disappointed we won't see Alabama but I'm not going to complain about being número uno.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

A&M look like shit this year in the SEC West division and Missouri is in the cupcake SEC East. FSU is in a shitty conference all together.

Comment

I was shocked and appalled!

How any coach would send a red shirt freshman to attempt that kick is just mind boggling. This guy is supposed to be a good coach,,,Jeesszz.. chuck the hail mary and be ready for OT....What a Maroooon!

Glad as hell I swithced games after GaTech shit the bed.
                          Last edited by TRENT; 11-30-2013, 09:22 PM.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                            Yeah our conference sucks but FSU could roll with the SEC this year, actually watch a game before you just say things. I'm actually disappointed we won't see Alabama but I'm not going to complain about being número uno.
                            Who did FSU beat in the SEC? Shitty Florida??? Got it.

Comment

Everybody said A&M and Missouri were going to be small fish in a big pond too.

Fsu is loaded at skill positions and nasty on D. They're going to win the national title no matter who they face now that bama is toast.

The ACC isn't the SEC but there's always a shitload of NFL caliber players in the ACC. Believe ACC is 2nd behind sec in number of NFL players.

I hope Ohio state makes title game vs Fsu. That'll be comical.

Comment

Working...
                              X