No announcement yet.

wow auburn alabama game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the best team in college football?

I hate Fsu but they have knocked the shit out of every team they've faced all season. That team has more nfl players on it than any other team in the nation, except possibly bama. Loaded everywhere. I think fisher is about to go nick Saban on college football for the next few years.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-30-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Outside of Clemson I don't see a team FSU played that's worth a shit.

Don't even mention Miami. You look at teams like Auburn, LSU, Alabama even A&M, their schedules were brutal just playing each other compared to FSU cupcake shit.

OSU = FSU = great record against shitty competition.

Comment

A&M looked like shit in 1 game this year, against LSU. They gave Auburn and Alabama all they could handle.

The SEC is head and shoulders above any other conference, but FSU could hang with anybody.

Hopefully OSU loses in the Conf. championship and we can see an Auburn/Alabama vs. FSU championship game. The fact that FSU hasn't really played any great teams doesn't mean they aren't really really good.
        Last edited by common wealth; 11-30-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Who is the best team in college football?

I hate Fsu but they have knocked the shit out of every team they've faced all season. That team has more nfl players on it than any other team in the nation, except possibly bama. Loaded everywhere. I think fisher is about to go nick Saban on college football for the next few years.
          I still stay Alabama is the best hands down. Yep! they lost the state rivalry on one of the greatest plays in college history, but FSU would've got their asses handed to them by Bama, Auburn, even maybe LSU.

Comment

Fsu can only play who they play. Watching them do so I personally see nobody on the same level as them. Winston huge factor. You're obviously an SEC guy. Historically it's best conference. Fsu isn't in it, can't change that. My opinion is if they were in it they'd be unbeaten this year. Sec is not as unbeatable this year. Lsu, UGA not as good as past few years. Auburn has 1 loss and had 2 miracle wins. When Missouri and a team that lost 8 SEC Games last year are aBout to meet in the title game you can't say FSU wouldn't be wrecking teams this year and not sound moronic. They would. They've destroyed everyone they've played and are clearly best team as of now. It's not even close. Winston a huge factor in that.

Comment

This conversation is officially over.

Comment

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
                A&M looked like shit in 1 game this year, against LSU. They gave Auburn and Alabama all they could handle.

The SEC is head and shoulders above any other conference, but FSU could hang with anybody.

Hopefully OSU loses in the Conf. championship and we can see an Auburn/Alabama vs. FSU championship game. The fact that FSU hasn't really played any great teams doesn't mean they aren't really really good.
                I never said FSU wasn't good. I am saying they wouldn't be in the position they are now inside the SEC. Today was a prime example how tough it is in that conference. I guarantee you that FSU would have lost 2 games minimum in the SEC. Hell! #5 Missouri might lose tonight against A&M

Comment

Why are you even arguing with a guy

Who openly rooted for the Cowgirls AGAINST the Eagles.

Comment

I guess I will have to bump this thread again in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                      Who openly rooted for the Cowgirls AGAINST the Eagles.
                      Why are you even worrying about me? This was me and a Ellsworth college football debate.

Comment

Fsu beat Clemson by 37.

in Death Valley.

Clemson presently 10-1 going into the USC game tonight.

Comment

This is a dumb argument

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                          Who did FSU beat in the SEC? Shitty Florida??? Got it.
                          You can only play whos on the schedule. Just because the ACC is shit doesnt mean FSU couldn't hang with the SEC. Its pretty obvious you havent watched FSU play one game this year. Im too lazy to look it up but I think 37 (today against UF) was the least amount of points we have scored all year. They have been absolutely thumping every opponent they have played this year.

Theres so much talent on that team at every skill position. Its not just Winston, who is going to be your heisman winner this year, its the receivers (Benjamin, Green, Shaw, Oleary) the running backs in wilder and Freeman. The defense is loaded with athletes, I dont think the starters have had to play an entire game all year.

Like I said I wanted Bama, I wanted to see them play the best to be the best. It is what it is.

Comment

Fsu beat Clemson by 37.

in Death Valley.

Clemson presently 10-1 going into the USC game tonight.
                            I give them credit for handling the best team in their soft conference. I also believe they will dominate OSU. The SEC is a totally different animal.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                              You can only play whos on the schedule. Just because the ACC is shit doesnt mean FSU couldn't hang with the SEC. Its pretty obvious you havent watched FSU play one game this year. Im too lazy to look it up but I think 37 (today against UF) was the least amount of points we have scored all year. They have been absolutely thumping every opponent they have played this year.

Theres so much talent on that team at every skill position. Its not just Winston, who is going to be your heisman winner this year, its the receivers (Benjamin, Green, Shaw, Oleary) the running backs in wilder and Freeman. The defense is loaded with athletes, I dont think the starters have had to play an entire game all year.

Like I said I wanted Bama, I wanted to see them play the best to be the best. It is what it is.
                              I've heard this from Oregon for the last 5 yrs and they haven't won jack.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Except they did schedule Nevada, Bethune-Cookman and Idaho...

Comment

Working...
                                X