wow auburn alabama game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    I didnt get to watch most of the game, I got home from Gainesville in time to watch Auburn tie it up 28-28. It sounded like the Alabama coaching staff came up small all game, especially when they decided to put that freshamn kicker out there for a 60 year field goal in the biggest college football game of the year.
    I think the kicker was 0-4. He even missed a 33 yarder. The game was over if he clearly hit one of the last 2 he missed.

Comment

Seeing a Lot of "ifs" and "buts" out of you this thread.

Comment

This post

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        this could be "mute" if we see some BCS fuckery...

This would have been a great year for a playoff between FSU, OSU, Auburn and Alabama
        Is almost literally word for word a text of what I was saying to a friend. Watching osu win by the skin of their teeth to a mediocre/bad michigan team and now seeing the door swing wide open for them makes me sick. Hopefully whoever wins the sec championship game at least leapfrogs them. If it does end up being fsu osu, I hope winston will be playing. This could be a fucking bigger mess than the bcs normally is.

Comment

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
          Yep! FSU and OSU are both the same. Two teams that wouldn't last a second in the SEC
          Gotta love the haters who can't stand to see Ohio St. shine. You just keep on hating, but while you're doing that remember this : These Buckeyes not John Cooper's or Jim Tressel's OSU teams. This isn't three yards and a cloud of dust. The Buckeyes have at the helm a coach who won two National Championships IN THE SEC. Ohio State would hold their own against the SEC, no doubt in my mind
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            Ohio State would hold their own against the SEC, no doubt in my mind
            nm

Comment

They'd be a 2-3 point favorite over auburn in NC game from what I read last night. However, watch Missouri beat auburn and sparty beat OSU to make it Fsu vs Missouri or something crazy.

Osu's O is very good but that defense sucks, dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                They'd be a 2-3 point favorite over auburn in NC game from what I read last night. However, watch Missouri beat auburn and sparty beat OSU to make it Fsu vs Missouri or something crazy.

Osu's O is very good but that defense sucks, dog.
                Is there a scenario that gets Okla. State in?

Comment

bump.

Comment

Congrats

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                    bump.
                    For making the SEC honks shut up for a little while. They had Famous on the ropes for a little bit, but he was money at the end. I was definitely hoping FSU would pull it off.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                    X