thanks to Cooper and Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks to Cooper and Jackson

Foles doesn't have any picks this season. every time I look up they are breaking up a soft pass from Foles that should otherwise be an easy pick.

I'm not saying Foles isn't a smart and efficient QB. Just let's be honest: He has ALOT of Eli Manning in him.
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
    Foles doesn't have any picks this season. every time I look up they are breaking up a soft pass from Foles that should otherwise be an easy pick.

I'm not saying Foles isn't a smart and efficient QB. Just let's be honest: He has ALOT of Eli Manning in him.
    I wouldnt mind if he has the part of Eli that wom 2 Superbowls... Every QB has some passes the receivers need to break up. But you don't go this far without an INT simply by luck.

Comment

Actually

I think Foles trusts his receivers to fight for it, and they are. He has yet to throw a ball directly to a defender...but I don't want to jinx him so STFU.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

He's not having a great game.

Comment

I think part of it is that he throws balls up trusting his receivers to make plays. He doesn't wait for his receiver to have two yards of space. He'll get picked eventually, but every qb does.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

AZ is a good D.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
              I think Foles trusts his receivers to fight for it, and they are. He has yet to throw a ball directly to a defender...but I don't want to jinx him so STFU.
              OMG he just did. Just now.

Actually, you guys are exaggerating. I've seen at lead five plays this year where the receiver had no chance to catch it and he had to come back to the under thrown ball and break up the pick.

If you guys are claiming this doesn't happen at least once oct twice EVERY GAME you're kidding yourselves.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

i dont know what your agenda is

Actually, you guys are exaggerating. I've seen at lead five plays this year where the receiver had no chance to catch it and he had to come back to the under thrown ball and break up the pick.

If you guys are claiming this doesn't happen at least once oct twice EVERY GAME you're kidding yourselves.
                but shut the fuck up, your act is getting old

Comment

Manzeil still stinks
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Dumbest post in a long time

Waht does that even mean?
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X