Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss the Days when the Eagles..

were a 4th qrt team..

most of the game was an abortion...but we played our best late in the 4th with nabby and Co...

this Offense has been brutal in the last qrt of play,,kudos to the Dee...Here comes Megatron...we need Tds in the 4th next week!!!!!!
    Last edited by TRENT; 12-01-2013, 05:22 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

partly because

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    were a 4th qrt team..

most of the game was an abortion...but we played our best late in the 4th with nabby and Co...

this Offense has been brutal in the last qrt of play,,kudos to the Dee...Here comes Megatron...we need Tds in the 4th next week!!!!!!
    we have big leads entering the 4th and Kelly tries to slow things down, but that seems to stymie the O.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

It seems they are trying to figure out how to burn clock

without taking their collective foot off the pedal...U have a 1st and 10 at the 50yrd line and U three and out...come on man clock Mng has nothing to do with that!
      Last edited by TRENT; 12-01-2013, 06:11 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I know Chipper loves the shotgun,

but I think they need to come up with at least a package of plays with Fooles under center. The zone-read/inside handoff stuff works well when there is a pass threat, but it seems to be too passive of a running style when you need to run it, and the D knows you need to run it.

Comment

Working...
        X