Not to piss on a win ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to piss on a win ...

... but Chip needs to figure out a better way to play with a lead in the second half.

This is not a very good defense although they are playing well. Can't be taking the foot off the gas at the half.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

You are correct...seemed different after the td to open the second half.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

For sure. Needs to figure that out or it's gonna bite them.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        You are correct...seemed different after the td to open the second half.
        kelly is obviously brilliant. why can't he see they still need to score with a lead in the third quarter?

was nice to see a successful challenge today.
        Last edited by Maniac; 12-01-2013, 06:00 PM.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          kelly is obviously brilliant. why can't he see they still need to score with a lead in the third quarter?

Foles said they were playing 0 coverage in second half....need to take advantage of that.

Also...I don't remember.... but did they try anything deep in the middle? That's something I don't remember seeing after the third td the eagles scored
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Their offense hasn't scored a 4th quarter TD since Tampax Bay

Comment

running plays

... but Chip needs to figure out a better way to play with a lead in the second half.

This is not a very good defense although they are playing well. Can't be taking the foot off the gas at the half.
              late in the 4th with over 10 seconds on the play clock kills me

Comment

I agree ... Foles has some shortcomings and he's not doing him any favors with the shit he's running in the second half.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He needs to get Foles under center and run Shady straight ahead in the fourth quarter instead of that read option stuff. Third and two on the last series, why isn't Foles under center?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    He needs to get Foles under center and run Shady straight ahead in the fourth quarter instead of that read option stuff. Third and two on the last series, why isn't Foles under center?
                    I was wondering the same thing. That is a college play.... and the o works.... but at that point.... just go straight ahead

Comment

You know you're preaching to the choir on that to me.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Another observation is that the team would be better off huddling up when they are trying to burn the clock. It looks to me that when they line up quickly and then Foles has to let the clock run down, Foles in particular starts getting antsy.

Comment

I posted this already

they need to score in the 4th..end of story
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                          X