Foles Has Been Playing Well But.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles Has Been Playing Well But.....

up by a couple of TD's with him not playing a full season yet, do we really think it would be smart for Chip to keep passing all over the field? He opened it up once, look what Foles did? That penalty was a break on that INT, could have been a disaster. Now if he had Peyton Manning or Brady......

450+ attempts

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    up by a couple of TD's with him not playing a full season yet, do we really think it would be smart for Chip to keep passing all over the field? He opened it up once, look what Foles did? That penalty was a break on that INT, could have been a disaster. Now if he had Peyton Manning or Brady......
    5 ints, with three in his first game, since Foles started playing last year. Even lord Peyton and Sir Brady throw picks, but I think Chip trusts Foles by now. Yeah pick(s) are coming, it is inevitable, but you still play the hot hand. Only a 112 passer rating today, he is slipping...
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

i believe lord peyton

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      5 ints, with three in his first game, since Foles started playing last year. Even lord Peyton and Sir Brady throw picks, but I think Chip trusts Foles by now. Yeah pick(s) are coming, it is inevitable, but you still play the hot hand. Only a 112 passer rating today, he is slipping...
      threw a ton of picks in his first 16 games...

Comment

But he doesn't

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        have manning or brady.
        You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Exactly and that's why I don't blame him for reigning it in a little with big leads.

Originally posted by schuylkilli_igg View Post
          have manning or brady.

Comment

Working...
          X