Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs fans stealing our material!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279090

"He has no idea what clock management is. I don't understand what he thinks in those situations. Why pass deep on first down? Run the ball with the 2nd best RB in the league to get the clock down to the 2:00 warning. It's that easy. You get easy yards and you get the clock down killing 2 birds with one stone. They did neither with that pass."

bwahahahha!! Deja vu

Its like the Jets fans with Kotite.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

How that man got to be coach of anything, is amazing

and we could have had Jeff Fisher instead...makes me shudder everytime I think about it.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

What did Fisher ever win?

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        and we could have had Jeff Fisher instead...makes me shudder everytime I think about it.
        nm
        You think its a joke!?!

Comment

More than Kotex ever did

AFC Conf Championship.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Wooooooo

..sooo glad that isn't us anymore!!

So many years of that crap, the same questions never being answered or addressed. Shit, at least this year our bitching patterns have changed because that was even getting old.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

--------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

the best part of that...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                is all the sycophants applauding him.
                May 7, 2010

Comment

I keep thinking he can't get any fatter

Comment

and then he shows us, doesn't he?

Imagine him taking a big ole greasy dump
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Is the new Drug Emporium built?
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

His kid dies, he gets fired and you heartless bastards can't even let him enjoy 9 wins and some BBQ this year. Cold-blooded.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

BWAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

imagine being his office chair? the # of farts he pounds into that thing on a daily basis must be in the hundreds.

also, i guarantee you he dutch ovens himself every chance he gets. Wants to smell the ketchup and onions from his latest feast. I can see him keeping the windows up in his car after his rips one until he's ready to dry heave as well.
                            Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-02-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

you know the worst thing that could've happened to FF

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                              http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279090

"He has no idea what clock management is. I don't understand what he thinks in those situations. Why pass deep on first down? Run the ball with the 2nd best RB in the league to get the clock down to the 2:00 warning. It's that easy. You get easy yards and you get the clock down killing 2 birds with one stone. They did neither with that pass."
                              was to have that fast start. It is all downhill from here and he has the fans expecting so much more.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X