No announcement yet.

Chiefs fans stealing our material!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait for the playoffs. Oh how we will laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279090

"He has no idea what clock management is. I don't understand what he thinks in those situations. Why pass deep on first down? Run the ball with the 2nd best RB in the league to get the clock down to the 2:00 warning. It's that easy. You get easy yards and you get the clock down killing 2 birds with one stone. They did neither with that pass."
      What happened to "we're 8-0!" "Andy is the greatest human to walk on this planet!!" ??

I love listening to people who have no idea what kindod coach he really is...

Comment

I can't blame them. The media were up Reid's ass the way they were with Kotite and Rhodes when they left, and we know how New York and Green Bay found out. You'd sing hosannas too to a coach with a 9-0 start. But even then I'll bet they saw standard issue FF crap that must have looked odd.

Comment

Georgie, Talk About Deja Vu All Over Again...

...fourth quarter, KC drives for a touchdown and now are just one touchdown down -- but the drive takes 8 minutes and 20 seconds!

And I'm sitting in my chair giggling like a schoolgirl saying to myself, "Reid, you stupid fuck, you STILL haven't learned!!" -- at which point my wife asks, "What's so funny?"

I told her it was a joke I just remembered -- how could I explain to her that it was Reid showing that he learned absolutely nothing since the "memorable" 8 minute-plus drive in the Super Bowl, in a way that she'd appreciate it!??!
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
            ...fourth quarter, KC drives for a touchdown and now are just one touchdown down -- but the drive takes 8 minutes and 20 seconds!

And I'm sitting in my chair giggling like a schoolgirl saying to myself, "Reid, you stupid fuck, you STILL haven't learned!!" -- at which point my wife asks, "What's so funny?"

I told her it was a joke I just remembered -- how could I explain to her that it was Reid showing that he learned absolutely nothing since the "memorable" 8 minute-plus drive in the Super Bowl, in a way that she'd appreciate it!??!
            You know that Chiefs' fans are upset that Reid left too much time on the clock, right?

The nearly 8 minute long drive kept the ball out of Manning's hands and got them a score. The issue was that when the Chiefs got the ball back after holding off the Bronco offense they barely used the clock up. The only thing that made it a moot point was their ineptitude on offense.

Had KC scored after running down so little of the clock they'd probably have given the Broncos nearly a minute to score the game winning FG or TD.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

The guy has to be a top-notch toilet wrecker

Comment

Agreed... It was very Kotite-esque

Comment

I never understood the obsession with ex-players/coaches

Once they leave philly I couldn't care less what they do or don't do
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    What's wrong with you?

Are you some sort of football fanatic hipster?
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

he is a walking roto rooter ad

nm
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Not me... I will ride the fat choking asses of Reid and McNabb until the day I die. They've kicked me in the nuts so many times with their chicken chokes. I will forever be a miserable prick because of them

Comment

normally I am with you 100 percent

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                          but the FF sucked so much fun out of the Eagles for me, I cant wait for him to crash and burn in KC. Fuck him and the breakfast burrito he rode in on.
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

I like the

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                            is all the sycophants applauding him.
                            Darryl from the Walking Dead-looking dude at the far left. Douche.

Comment

Working...
                            X