Another decent day for Nick Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another decent day for Nick Foles

Foles picked up where he left off in November, when he was the NFC's Player of the Month and tied an NFL record with seven TDs in a game. Foles finished 21 of 34 for 237 yards against a defense that came in ranked eighth in the league. Foles set a team record for most passes without an interception (233). He also moved within one TD pass of tying Peyton Manning's record of 20 TD passes and zero interceptions to start a season.

Foles haters please comment. Oh and please do not call me a racist. Thank you
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 12-02-2013, 11:53 AM.

Bigot

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
    Foles picked up where he left off in November, when he was the NFC's Player of the Month and tied an NFL record with seven TDs in a game. Foles finished 21 of 34 for 237 yards against a defense that came in ranked eighth in the league. Foles set a team record for most passes without an interception (233). He also moved within one TD pass of tying Peyton Manning's record of 20 TD passes and zero interceptions to start a season.

Foles haters please comment. Oh and please do not call me a racist. Thank you
    nm
    You think its a joke!?!

Comment

I'll throw another log on the fire, name me another number 4, rec, that comes down with that high pass yesterday, and then add YAC, Coops coming up big.

These guys are getting it done, i still think most of the issues with other teams catching up late in the game is more of Chip and play calling than on player performance.

Way too many lateral throws out to the sides that went nowhere.
      Last edited by Eagle Road; 12-02-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X