• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like ccpete has hit the road

Can't stand to watch Chip succeeding I guess
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

He'll register under a new name and come back with a new schtick

Typical MO of a laughingstock. Well at least laughingstocks with a functioning brain...
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You mean the guy who referred to himself to "Constantly Correct Pete" even though he was constantly wrong is too much of a bitch to take his lumps?

Shocking.

Comment

bump

still crickets
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Goin out like a bitch.

nm
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Don't worry, as soon as they lose, he'll show back up, cuntier than ever.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

But I need know which job Chip is going to take Texas or Alabama? Maybe Florida would be a good fit since Urban Meyers replacement has shit the bed.

Comment

dont feed the troll

How awesome was it that NOBODY responded to Saxon last week? Nobody thought enough of his abilities as a troll to take the bait. He wasn't even entertaining.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

That was absolutely epic

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  How awesome was it that NOBODY responded to Saxon last week? Nobody thought enough of his abilities as a troll to take the bait. He wasn't even entertaining.
                  "Where did everyone go ?" "Man, this place sucks" Bwaaaaaaah !!!!! Fuck that Cruds POS.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

100% agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                      I started to tell Saxon to go fuck himself but when I saw all the views with not replies, I caught on.

Comment

Whatever Lions troll shows up, should show around tomorrow, it's a must we do the same.

Comment

Word.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          Whatever Lions troll shows up, should show around tomorrow, it's a must we do the same.
                          we could start a new tradition.
                          Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 12-03-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X