X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper's Catch

Was fucking awesome:

That was only half the play...

once he came down he made a great move on the CB and gained a good amount of YAC .
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

But remember, some of the "experts" on here deemed there were better players walking the street.

BTW, thanks for the Gif.
      Last edited by Eagle Road; 12-02-2013, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
        But remember, some of the "experts" on here deemed there were better players walking the street.

BTW, thanks for the Gif.
        To be fair, I think Cooper has improved a lot since he got here. It isn't a stretch to say he sucked early on, but like with some of these other guys, he's playing really well under Chip.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          To be fair, I think Cooper has improved a lot since he got here. It isn't a stretch to say he sucked early on, but like with some of these other guys, he's playing really well under Chip.

I know M, and I was saying it almost tongue-in-cheek, BUT, it does bring up a good point. That being, had Vick never gotten hurt, would Cooper had ever seen the ball?

I'm sure you, just as I, have wondered many times why a player that looks like shit here goes on to have a nice career elsewhere, sometimes I think it really just comes down to time and place.
          Last edited by Eagle Road; 12-02-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

He has come along

enough that I think we lose Avant after this year.

It will be fun to see this offense with a reliable #2 threat, be it Maclin, or another yet unknown in addition to Jackson/Cooper.

Toss it what could be an improving Ertz and this O could be even more explosive.

Certainly will not be dull.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              enough that I think we lose Avant after this year.

It will be fun to see this offense with a reliable #2 threat, be it Maclin, or another yet unknown in addition to Jackson/Cooper.

Toss it what could be an improving Ertz and this O could be even more explosive.

Certainly will not be dull.

I want another BIG/TALL rec. there is just so much upside.

Comment

He sure does suck...he made a catch like this for a td his first year...that's when I knew we had something with him and have never wavered my support.

Comment

Sadly, Cooper is a free agent next season. See ya Riley.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

DJax > Maclin > Cooper > Benn

That would be my guess for next year's lineup.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                      He sure does suck...he made a catch like this for a td his first year...that's when I knew we had something with him and have never wavered my support.
                      Just because he can make crazy one handed catches, doesn't mean he's consistently getting in a position to do so.

Comment

DJax > Maclin > Cooper > Benn

That would be my guess for next year's lineup.
                        You don't think Coop will be a highly sought-after free agent? And don't forget his intangibles. Can't see the Eagles paying him more than 4 years/10M.

Maclin could be gone too. DJax is the only WR worth paying.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I think Coop will want to stay here. You never know if he'll be welcomed into other locker rooms after what happened either.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                            You don't think Coop will be a highly sought-after free agent? And don't forget his intangibles. Can't see the Eagles paying him more than 4 years/10M.

Maclin could be gone too. DJax is the only WR worth paying.
                            i don't think he will be highly sought after. i'm not saying he's bad, but i'm not sure what his intangibles are. maybe it's that he's white, but i don't see some team being fooled by his high TD numbers and throwing him something ridiculous like bernard berrian's 7 year 49 million dollar contract a few years back.

i'm curious to see what cooper and maclin command in free agency. one of them has to stay. would love to keep both.

Comment

like cooper...would love decker from denver.
                              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                              X