OT- me and my usher lady friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- me and my usher lady friend

Ok so I am pretty humble, and I feel the people around me in my seats like me.
    SO yesterday some douche, decided to squat in some empty seats for a bit until
    zubaz said enough. I was trying to watch the game, but this idiot kept wanting to take pictures stand up.( trust me I am ok with people doing it, if your not obnoxious).
    So I had enough, looked at my lady security lady(who I think likes me a little).
    I just lifted my thumb up like get him out of here, she was about to hit the key remote
    button for back up. So he continued up and down, and the lady said sit down. Then he gave her some lip, and he looked behind me and said I am bothering you, and I was like yea.
    Security said where are your tickets, he said I don't have it. she said get out and go to your seat.

Atta boy!

I can attest to all that you say (including the usher lady friend having a thing for you...and I know exactly which one you mean).

People are moronic when they squat that close to the field. All of a sudden they think they are high rollers that can act any way they want, and it's annoying as hell.

Comment

lot of empty seats yesterday

Comment

The Birth of SRO Tickets

Created a lot of this, Squatters are everywhere there is an empty seat...

Comment

maybe someone stole his ticket in the parking lot

Comment

Working...
          X