Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm really fucking hating Wangnuts today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really fucking hating Wangnuts today.

I want them to hurt. Hurt bad.

Care to elaborate?

Comment

Allow me, here's the story...

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
      Care to elaborate?
      Wangnuts suck!
      DB

Comment

That much is self evident. What is it about today that causes RSE his additional stress?

Comment

whats the douchebagnaught day again?
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

any day can be douchebagnacht day

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            whats the douchebagnaught day again?
            All it takes is the will of the people.
            DB

Comment

Going to finally ask after a long time

What the fuck is a wangnut? I've seen the YouTube vid, and know that homeboy "smokes cigars but Wangnuts suck cock".... but still no idea what Wangnuts are...
              "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Wangnuts are as much a state of mind...

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
                What the fuck is a wangnut? I've seen the YouTube vid, and know that homeboy "smokes cigars but Wangnuts suck cock".... but still no idea what Wangnuts are...
                ... as they are a group of wizards and warlocks playing geeks.
                DB

Comment

Next year is the tenth anniversary of the establishment of the Wangnuts board. All will become clear between now and then.

Comment

Friday, April 16, 2004.

Comment

WangnutS suck
                      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                        Next year is the tenth anniversary of the establishment of the Wangnuts board. All will become clear between now and then.
                        I therefore wait in anticipation of the tenth anniversary of said Wangnuts board and douchebagnacht and other such shenanigans. Thank you kind sir.
                        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Comment

All I'll say is that the Wangnuts wonder why we won't get over it. It's because men don't screw over their friends. Women do that shit, but comparing Wangnuts to women is insulting to women. Wangnuts chose to worship a false idol; hell, they broke several commandments on their way out. They are unrepentant sinners.

Comment

All I'll say is that the Wangnuts wonder why we won't get over it. It's because men don't screw over their friends. Women do that shit, but comparing Wangnuts to women is insulting to women. Wangnuts chose to worship a false idol; hell, they broke several commandments on their way out. They are unrepentant sinners.
                            Dayum. Well after these responses and reading the outright suck provided at this link I stumbled across: http://WangNutsWangNutsWangNutsWangN...CODE=01&HID=18
                            ... All I can say is Fuck A Wangnut. Wangnuts Suck. I'd rather chew on tin foil for an hour before associating with these degenerates.

Comment

holy shit 10 years already?

The giggling and clapping seems like it happened yesterday
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X