I just wanted to thank the Regular cast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanted to thank the Regular cast

of the Gayte/Picnic. I have really enjoyed this season hanging out with you gentlemen. I so look forward to Football Sunday's at home games.

In this season of change and rediscovery not only in the Linc but outside as well...
    I just wanted to say Thank you for being a big part of Enjoying Football once more this year.

Level of agreement 10,000 percent

When you hang out as a group as long as we have, it becomes way deeper than football and a picnic. We have literally watched our kids grow up and shared life, death and on occasion, FourLoko!

But seriously...there's a reason I call Eagles home games the best eight calendar days of the year.

Thanks to all.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

you are welcome

Comment

Amen to that. And back at cha and all of you.

Comment

Likewise. Last year was tough, and if it wasn't for the picnics, I might have given up. You folks make it worth the effort.

Comment

If I could be there every week

I'd be there every week. Absolutely awesome time with you guys.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

you guys are such a geigh man love circle jerk. Thank god you have the Zubus so you can finally play the cracker game out of public
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I don't think I'd qualify for the cracker game.......

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                you guys are such a geigh man love circle jerk. Thank god you have the Zubus so you can finally play the cracker game out of public
                nm
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

cracker isnt a white thing brah
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Well then I stand corrected

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                    cracker isnt a white thing brah
                    nm

Comment

Working...
                    X