Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sconces calls out Arians

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...ets-crybabies/

“Let’s not be crybabies, man,” he said. “I thought the refs kept them in the game to some degree at times. But it’s football, man. It’s about going out there and executing. If they came in here with a different attitude, maybe not no nonchalant, thinking it was going to be a cakewalk…

“I’m not big on teams sending stuff in, and ‘This is what needs to be called.’ Play the game, dude. It’s football, man. Either you come in and win or you blame it on the refs. Don’t blame it on the refs, blame it on your preparation that week. I’ve never been a fan of coaches sending stuff into the refs unless it was blatant. To me I didn’t think there was anything blatant out on the field.”

“We’re all grown men. You lost, man. It’s a game that you felt like you should have won. Well, you should have come out and played a little better, you should have coached a little better, whatever was going on. I heard a lot of stuff about Bruce Arians talking. You know how I feel about those Pittsburgh guys, anyway.”
    You know, he's right. If a cop lets you speed by without pulling you over, that doesn't mean it's legal to speed. Be happy with the calls that went in your favor and get over it.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

thank god this defense has some attitude again

who from last years defense would have said something like that? certainly not nnambi pamby or Dick Rider Cromartie

Comment

I've learned to love the guy.

Sconce shenanigans aside, he comes to play and brings the attytood that Philly fans adore. Frankly, I think he was one of the best moves Howie made this past offseason, even if he does have a Noriega face.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Same. I was critical at the beginning of the year, but he was a really good pickup.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Sconce shenanigans aside, he comes to play and brings the attytood that Philly fans adore. Frankly, I think he was one of the best moves Howie made this past offseason, even if he does have a Noriega face.
          I'm happy with him too. He's played well after the talking early on - so hopefully he keeps playing well and keeps on talking.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

He's a poor man's Courtland Finnegan, in a good way.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I don't think he has played well at all, watching on the field he gives up way to much room, and then lets the receiver catch the ball in front of him. He makes the tackle afterwards which is good but he needs to contest some of these throws and jam off the line more.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Maybe thats the game plan

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                I don't think he has played well at all, watching on the field he gives up way to much room, and then lets the receiver catch the ball in front of him. He makes the tackle afterwards which is good but he needs to contest some of these throws and jam off the line more.

you know, BEND BUT DON'T BREAK. Keep the guy in front of you, make the tackles and wait for the mistake. Disciplined football I think.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                  You've seen a lot more of him than me so I'll defer to your opinion.

I didn't have expectations for him coming into the season, I just didn't like his talking before doing anything on the field that counted.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Um, that's CORtland Finnegan

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    He's a poor man's Courtland Finnegan, in a good way.
                    Dammit, Kelly Green, I can't keep doing this shit for you.....
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

When you have the shit safeties the Eagles have...

would you rather give up underneath yardage or the big over the top yardage you'd get when the safety doesn't make it over in time with help?
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Good point.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Finnegan doesn't play for the Bengals. KG has zero idea who he is.

Comment

Bwaaahaha !!!

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                            Finnegan doesn't play for the Bengals. KG has zero idea who he is.
                            KG reppin the 'Nati !!
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                            X