Just got an email about playoff information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got an email about playoff information

They aren't sending tickets out. All tickets will be print at home PDF bar codes.

Won't charge your card unless they clinch a home game. Prices weren't as bad as I feared they might be.

If they have a home game on the 4th I definitely won't be here and the 5th is questionable as well. So I would have two available for purchase if they had a home game on the 4th.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

are they charging for one or two games?

???
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Wow, that seems like a shocker...at this point in the past didn't they hold your hostage for money up front?

Comment

thats got to be Banner backlash

I bet the rat faced motherfucker insisted on that. No coincidence they have been a lot more fan-friendly since he was shitcanned.
        Last edited by Irish George; 12-03-2013, 05:03 PM. Reason: typo...nothing arty about his face
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          ???
          I think if you pay by credit card they are charging for each game as it gets clinched on the Monday before the game.

Lower level sideline is $130 for wild card, $150 for Divisional, $220 for NFC Championship.

But if you pay with cash or check, I think you have to pay $350 per seat with a refund later if they don't have the game(s).
          --------

Comment

Robo Spadaro just called my house. I can hardly contain myself.

Comment

From the looks of it, I have to purchase all of my 4 seats for each game. Previously I had the option of buying a portion of them. (Yeah, this is for non-PEL seats.)

Comment

On the bright side, its not like you'll have any trouble unloading extra tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  From the looks of it, I have to purchase all of my 4 seats for each game. Previously I had the option of buying a portion of them. (Yeah, this is for non-PEL seats.)
                  Yeah, that's what it looks like to me, but I have PEL seats. It appears they want to bill me for all of the possible playoff games in my account if they get a single home game.

I'm just glad they are setting this up in advance because I'm going to be overseas after Christmas and they will confiscate your PELs if you don't buy the playoff tickets. At least this way I don't have to worry too much about a snafu with the ticket office.

I imagine you still have the option of turning them down completely and keeping your regular season tickets.
                  --------

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                    X