Just saw Anchorman 2...most excellent my brothas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Anchorman 2...most excellent my brothas

Hilarious. More of the same. A laugh a minute type of jawn. Will need to see again to see of there are the depth of jokes at the first one but it felt like they were there. If the first one is platinum, this one is gold.

People will say they do a ton of similar jokes as the first one, which is true. They will say its basically the same movie. Im sure people will feel the schtick is tired. I say fuck those people.

If you loved the first one, you will at the very least really like the 2nd one.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

so you are basically saying

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    Hilarious. More of the same. A laugh a minute type of jawn. Will need to see again to see of there are the depth of jokes at the first one but it felt like they were there. If the first one is platinum, this one is gold.

People will say they do a ton of similar jokes as the first one, which is true. They will say its basically the same movie. Im sure people will feel the schtick is tired. I say fuck those people.

its worth the price of a ticket unless your name is Kelly Green
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Excellent news... was worried that it was going to be dumb
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yes. And Brick has an increased role.

Comment

makes sense.

Steve Carell was pretty much a nobody when the first one came out.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Right now that's top of the list for the Christmas evening movie. Glad to hear a positive review.
            Last edited by TerpEagle; 12-03-2013, 11:33 PM.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

This is fantastic news

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                This is fantastic news

I just killed a man with a trident!
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  I just killed a man with a trident!
                  YYYEAAAAHHH, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a man with a trident.
                  "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

I don't know. I kind of like that Brick wasn't heavily featured in Anchorman. It made everything he said more wacky. The way he delivers the line, "where did you get those clothes, at the toilet store," as though Brick himself realizes how nonsense that insult is, just slays me.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      I don't know. I kind of like that Brick wasn't heavily featured in Anchorman. It made everything he said more wacky. The way he delivers the line, "where did you get those clothes, at the toilet store," as though Brick himself realizes how nonsense that insult is, just slays me.
                      "I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party"
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

its not predominant. just more

Comment

Working...
                        X