No announcement yet.

Has anyone reserved their playoff tix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone reserved their playoff tix?

I just logged in to my account and cannot figure out WTF I'm supposed to do.

The only option appears to be to pay for the entire package and I thought it was just a reservation without immediate payment.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

There is a "reserve without payment" option. You have until the 20th to do it, but there is something on there about a gift card if you do it before the 11th. I'm confused, too. My wife took the Spadaro phone call, and didn't get all of the details. I was hoping to get an e-mail about it, but so far, I've gotten nothing.

Comment

Here's the screen you get to as you keep going through the "pay now" and "continue" links:

It really unclear what to do, though.

Comment

I basically did what Susq suggested. Selected the reserve option.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I haven't selected it yet; I was hoping for clarification from the e-mail. Of course, I don't get the "game day" e-mails until the day AFTER the game...

Comment

I did the Reserve option last night and it works. Got the email saying they will charge ONLY when there will be a home game.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I wanted the reserve option but the first screen appeared to be having me pay for every potential ticket in advance.

So I will just clicking "continue" huh?

Ok.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yea, you sort of have to keep barreling forward as if you are going to pay then at the end it allows you to select a reserve and pay later option. Kind of wacky but it works.

Comment

That's what it appears as though you have to pay all up front but when you get to next page you get the reserve option.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I am still undecided But

Could be in the Market for an Extra to go to the Playoff Gayte. With the Holidays and my brother no longer going. We can not swing buying 3 tickets.

So keep that in Mind...

Neuman

Comment

Working...
                    X