Anyone catch this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone catch this?

Celek low-fives Cooper on their crossing route. Is it to keep the spacing right for the pick?
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Don't know, pretty cool though, good find M.

On another note, what's up with Celeck? At the start of the season and ALL of last year, I really figured his best days were behind him.

But he has looked as good here of late as he ever did, and I STILL don't know where he got that extra gear from on that long run to the end zone last week.

I do think that Chip has these guys in a LOT better shape than they had been, Celeck also looks a bit lighter?

Comment

Nice that's a perfect pick. No contact no penalty.

Comment

UNtil someone confirms that these guys made this up on their own

I'm gonna go ahead and give the credit to chipster for this. Just another reason to like the guy. Paying attention to the little things.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

If you take notice, it isn't just a crossing pick, Coop actually steps out (forward) into the path of the guy that will be covering Celeck.

I realize that is what a pick is suppose to do, but check out coops footwork, they knew exactly were that defensive cover was coming from.

Comment

Is it possible that prior area's red zone problems was coaching?

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post

I think we are all aware that from coaching decision's, clock management, wasted TO's, red zone ineffectiveness, poor pass/run ratio, and personally, I think SOFT TC's, because these guys under CK seem to be a lot more fit, again, I will reference Celeck's high gear run to the end zone.

Comment

Agree w/ this post.

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
                Amazing what a different coaching staff gets out of the same players FF and his band of idiots did nothing with. Shows how important coaching is, even at this level.
                You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Working...
                X