USA get Germany, Ghana, Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA get Germany, Ghana, Portugal

In World Cup draw. Could finish 2nd, could easily finish 4th. Nothing easy here. Would love to crush Portugal again like 2002.

That's a tough draw.

Comment

Schnicklebruber would cheer for Germany

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      In World Cup draw. Could finish 2nd, could easily finish 4th. Nothing easy here. Would love to crush Portugal again like 2002.
      I wonder what xenophobe green thinks???
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Could be worse. Costa Rica out of our pot got Uruguay, Italy and England.

Comment

I'll take it

The boys will be up for Ghana this time.

Comment

Yeah, that's the other grouping that is unreal.

How about Messi and the Argentinians getting Bosnia, Nigeria and Iran. Bit of a cakewalk there.

Comment

Group B with Spain, Chile and Holland would have been rough too. On the other hand, Mexico got Brazil but also got Cameroon and Croatia, a lot better than Portugal and Ghana.

Comment

stop posting... soccerbore

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                Base bore is bad enoigh
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Argentina and France were the draw winners definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Yeah, that's the other grouping that is unreal.

How about Messi and the Argentinians getting Bosnia, Nigeria and Iran. Bit of a cakewalk there.
                    Bosnia is legit - Dzeko and Ibisevic are a pretty powerful duo who can score at any time... Some underrated players like Begovic and Pjanic. Nigeria are the African champions and other than the Ivory Coast they boast the most pure talent of any African team. Iran is, well, Iran. I can't remotely see Argentina not qualifying, but I could see them struggling against either of those two.

The true cakewalk is for France... barely qualify in the playoffs and then get Honduras, Ecuador and Switzerland. Platini's grin was about a mile wide when they drew that group.
                    Last edited by hoo bleeds green; 12-06-2013, 02:35 PM.
                    To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Man City is my favorite club to follow, so I know all about Dzeko. Most teams in the World Cup have a couple world class players, they wouldn't be in if they didn't, but on a whole, Argentina is playing a lower quality of opponent.

Average FIFA ranking of Argentina's opponents is 34. France's is 24. Switzerland is currently ranked 8th, which is a bit inflated, but still, I think it's safe to say both groupings are the ideal ones to be in.

Comment

There's just no pleasing riccardobore, you miserable old git.

Comment

I dont want to hear about this Draw of Death because...

...well, take it from one who knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW9UXoKU2s
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                          X