This Bortles kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Bortles kid

looks decent in a game that got tough. I forget who promoted him last week on the bored, but he definitely looks like a nice sleeper pick QB.

I think Chip takes a QB in the draft at some point - he looks like an option. Either that or Chip's waiting for Foles to fall flat and take Mariotta next year

bortles is ranked #2 now behind bridgewater by most scouts. he isn't going to make it out of the first round...and could end up being a top 15 pick.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

ha

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      bortles is ranked #2 now behind bridgewater by most scouts. he isn't going to make it out of the first round...and could end up being a top 15 pick.
      showed me. Kid looks good

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        showed me. Kid looks good
        a project would be the guy from Northern Illinois. Lynch...he can run but needs some work.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
        X