Great game, Ohio St. didn't come ready to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game, Ohio St. didn't come ready to play

Very good game plan by D'Antonio, and Dennard is every bit as good as they say he is. Buckeyes couldn't get a yard and a half when they needed it the most. They played like crap early, and it came back to kill em. Good game by MSU. Have at it.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Osu is a fraud team like all the haters have said. Thank god msu outed them first and didn't cost an sec team a shot. Fuck osu and dickwad meyer. Tip my hat for being a good sport
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-08-2013, 12:59 AM.

Comment

First game they've lost in two years

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Osu is a fraud team like all the haters have said. Thank god msu did it and didn't cost an sec team a shot. Fuck osu and dickwad meyer. Tip my hat for being a good sport
      but their frauds. Ok.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        but their frauds. Ok.
        Big fat fucking frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          Big fat fucking frauds.
          This ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Ohio State had a great season

Didn't end the way Buckeyes fans had hoped for, but hey, shit happens and that's life. Look, I'm glad that the beer will taste extra good for you tonight, so you go ahead and enjoy this. Keep calling them frauds, or whatever else you want to. You know and I know that they'll be back again next year, so get some fresh jokes ready. Not sure if you'll be able to use them, but it never hurts to be prepared.

Comment

Next year it'll be a 4 team BCS so this won't be quite as insane. Going into last night AU wouldn't have had to sweat OSU game. Win and they're in. OSU: win and and. Fsu: win and in.

Comment

they were gonna lose at some point

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                Next year it'll be a 4 team BCS so this won't be quite as insane. Going into last night AU wouldn't have had to sweat OSU game. Win and they're in. OSU: win and and. Fsu: win and in.
                They just picked a really bad time to do it. I'll be glad for the playoff, butas for this season, it is what it is. MSU deserves all the props in the world.

Comment

Did it feel like you were takin' a pepper in the ass last night?

Comment

nah

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                    Did it feel like you were takin' a pepper in the ass last night?
                    They were outplayed, simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                    X