• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 1130 and snowing at the stadium already

That is all
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

If I knew it was going to be snow game I'd jumped on one of Zubaz tix. Have fun out there.

Comment

My old man is there today

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      That is all
      I was there for the heartbreaker OT loss to Detroit last year. Would love nothing more than to see the Birds shit all over the Lions. Have fun!
      Last edited by BirdsInNC; 12-08-2013, 12:47 PM.
      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

White Christmas in Landenberg. Intensity really picked up last 20 minutes.
        Heading the Linc's way. Snowballs in the general direction of Jim Schwantz?

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't postpone the game until Tuesday.

Comment

This game gonna be a 7-0 final or you guys think it'll be OK on the field?

Comment

Fuck a Dome team!!!!

yeah flakes coming down here too....should be a perfect environment for an NFL Game.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Suprised Banner didn't demand the game be suspended.
                The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Comment

Love it

FCK I wish I was there. I would properly be lit like a 4th of July firecracker, and screaming like a deranged maniac.
                    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Comment

Comment

I'm reading about the possibility of freezing fog

Crazy shit. From what Merrill's saying, it's tough to even see the players from his vantage point.

Comment

Comment

Just got home and turned the set on, SHIT it's white out there, what temps are the looking at today.

Comment

Working...
                            X