Reggie Bush Hurt Pregame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Bush Hurt Pregame?

Rich Eisen just said that a Lions reporter just Tweeted that Bush slipped on the field, slammed his helmet on the ground hard, and is being surrounded by Detroit medical staff. Bell is now working with the #1s.

Anybody inside the stadium and see it happen? Re-injured his calf apparently.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 12-08-2013, 01:42 PM.

Looks like a calf injury. https://mobile.twitter.com/davebirke...36929425760256
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I'm hearing the same thing

nm
      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Rich Eisen just said that a Lions reporter just Tweeted that Bush slipped on the field, slammed his helmet on the ground hard, and is being surrounded by Detroit medical staff. Bell is now working with the #1s.

Anybody inside the stadium and see it happen? Re-injured his calf apparently.
        Dome Babies outside of the Dome Cribs have to play real football ad don't like it.

Comment

He'll play and still go off. I'm playing against him this week. I'm sure.

Comment

none of our picnickers are in the stadium yet its Tuaca time babes!

Comment

I have Megatron in one of my leagues. Luckily finished #1 and have a bye. So that's nice.

Comment

Working...
              X