The Snow Favors the Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Snow Favors the Lions

the Eagles cannot run their offense in this.

The Lions pass more than almost anyone in the NFL. This game is about adapting and hopefully Chip figures it out soon.

Comment

not sure about that

but it does appear that the Lions have adjusted their approach to the weather, while Chip has not.

Comment

Chip doesn't have a Joique Bell or a Megatron. McCoy and Jackson are not for this weather.

Comment

That's hot air

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          the Eagles cannot run their offense in this.
          Lions are a pass first oriented O.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Of course if Bell is not going to hold on to the ball, my point here is useless. LOL...

Comment

Since when???

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              Chip doesn't have a Joique Bell or a Megatron. McCoy and Jackson are not for this weather.
              The conditions affect the pass and visibility no matter who is on the other end, and ANY defensive player will tell you reacting to tougher in these conditions....I'll take McCoy and his ankle breaking moves anytime in this stuff.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

McCoy doesn't have ankle breaking moves in this snow. Need to go more north south, one move max and hit the hole
                Last edited by common wealth; 12-08-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Ankle breaking moves? They are a none factor in these conditions. With this much snow on the field he starts and stops as well as Jason Peters.

Comment

Translation: I will take his speed

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                    Ankle breaking moves? They are a none factor in these conditions. With this much snow on the field he starts and stops as well as Jason Peters.
                    More so when those big fatties on the line start wearing down as the game continues.

Comment

Working...
                    X