Talking heads lining up for Saints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking heads lining up for Saints

No surprise. I can't take the pressure. I'm going to go get rolfed.

DB
    DB

There's two things that scare me in this game:

1) Eagles offensive line needs to be stout. Whether its Shady (I've heard the field is looking shitty) or Foles, they need to protect and block

2) Bill Davis's defense. I don't think it's as much Jimmy Graham as it will be Colston, Moore and Stills - one of which will have a favorable matchup.

Comment

On ESPN Mike Ditka just said Dontair Poe will have a huge impact in this game. Keyshawn Johnson said Coach you have the wrong card. Ditka said i got it, i got it, Giants Eagles....

Last edited by Dolomite; 01-04-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

all 6 on ESPN picked the Birds

Comment

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...ard-round.html

Some interesting comments on the Saints run defense in this prediction post

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
            On ESPN Mike Ditka just said Dontair Poe will have a huge impact in this game. Keyshawn Johnson said Coach you have the wrong card. Ditka said i got it, i got it, Giants Eagles....

Berman uses Kelly's line in that clip, just like Costas did. Chip's effectively killed the "control your own destiny" cliche in professional sports. Win.

Comment

Where did you hear the field is shitty?

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              There's two things that scare me in this game:

1) Eagles offensive line needs to be stout. Whether its Shady (I've heard the field is looking shitty) or Foles, they need to protect and block

2) Bill Davis's defense. I don't think it's as much Jimmy Graham as it will be Colston, Moore and Stills - one of which will have a favorable matchup.
              Looks fine to me. BTW-get a dog. Or a room with Ground_Meat and you can be scared together.

Comment

Working...
              X