Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Roc Carmichael kicking the downed punt into the end zone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Roc Carmichael kicking the downed punt into the end zone?

If he isn't on the first train out of Suburban Station along with Fredo, Coleman, Colt and Geighth, I'll plotz.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    If he isn't on the first train out of Suburban Station along with Fredo, Coleman, Colt and Geighth, I'll plotz.
    THAT was a game changer.

Comment

Saints probably would have handed it off to Ingram 3x and been at the 20 anyway.

Comment

Should have added Demaris Johnson to the list above. Carmichael, Fredo, Johnson, Anderson, Coleman, and Geighth on the clown car out of town. Chip needs to scrub the team of the sub-NFL quality FF dregs.

Comment

He will. There will be 12-15 new players on this squad next year. Depth should improve again.

Comment

We were all screaming to cut him on the sideline after that stupid ass play.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Beyond brutal

That was something a pee-wee player would do. I was watching the game in the break room at work and everyone went nuts when the dumbass pulled that stunt. Unreal.

Comment

Chung, Allen, basically every safety except Wolff should be gone.

Some real safeties and LB depth would go a long way next year.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                  THAT was a game changer.
                  Underappreciated how much of a game changer that play was...What a doofus! Buh BYE Roc-head
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    Chung, Allen, basically every safety except Wolff should be gone.

Some real safeties and LB depth would go a long way next year.
                    I wouldn't mind seeing Allen back, prefer he doesn't start though.

Comment

@LesBowen: Rewatching the game, maybe Eagles should have Roc Carmichael kick the ball off. He sure got it into end zone for a touchback on that 1 punt.

Comment

This should be an exciting off season

Chip has the team now and he has this year to make it how he wants it

Lost one we should have had, but I am very excited about the future of this team and it's chances to hoist a Lombardi

In Chip I Trust

Comment

Originally posted by hugesack View Post
                          you suck cheesesteak
                          yup
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I bet Ted coulda done a better job
                            Unlock the key of your success by 700-301 dumps marks in Aruba paced test engine to help you pass wikipedia latest resource Harvard University dumps exam by using Lynn University

Comment

Working...
                            X