This is a 7-9 Team Disguised at 10-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a 7-9 Team Disguised at 10-6

Great job by Chip Kelly to take them this far. It's a miracle they played a game last night at all. Reid left the cupboard bare and Chip did his best to put some of these sucky guys in a position to win. Also, Foles seems like the real deal. He may not be Elway but he looks like a starter they can win with for a long time. The Defense needs to be addressed heavily this off-season. This team has a coach and a QB I have faith in going forward. Last time I felt that way was Vermeil/Jaworski.

there he is

Comment

Hey Man did you make it to the Game?

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      there he is
      I saw a guy in a 55 jersey peeing on a police car,,I could swear it was you!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

So after the first NFC Championship loss to the Rams, when the Eagles had no business keeping that game tight, you didn't feel that way about McNabb and Reid?

You're such a fraud fan it's not even funny. Please, just leave this board.

Comment

I never liked McNabb. I actually blamed him for that loss. He was in position to win it and choked the chicken. The Rams were on D, which wasn't their strong unit and I always felt a real superstar QB to be would have won that game.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          So after the first NFC Championship loss to the Rams, when the Eagles had no business keeping that game tight, you didn't feel that way about McNabb and Reid?

You're such a fraud fan it's not even funny. Please, just leave this board.

Comment

What>??? we were the better team

Marshal got us good at mid field..besides that...the team was more than capable of knocking off the younger Patsies...in this instance this is not a contender ...YET...
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              I saw a guy in a 55 jersey peeing on a police car,,I could swear it was you!
              I got there. I couldn't get over to the gayte. I ended up leaving/losing my phone in 236. I was pretty crushed. Im surprised I'm functioning as well as I am right now.

Comment

You are so predictable

Comment

I think you're remembering wrong. That Rams team was considered the heavy favorite in every game they played that year. They were "The Greatest Show on Turf." At that point in time, the Eagles weren't yet the class of the NFC.

Comment

Don't just read the headline!

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                    Great job by Chip Kelly to take them this far. It's a miracle they played a game last night at all. Reid left the cupboard bare and Chip did his best to put some of these sucky guys in a position to win. Also, Foles seems like the real deal. He may not be Elway but he looks like a starter they can win with for a long time. The Defense needs to be addressed heavily this off-season. This team has a coach and a QB I have faith in going forward. Last time I felt that way was Vermeil/Jaworski.
                    This is the most positive post I've ever seen from Anthony. Well done! I assume there is a New Year's Resolution involved...
                    DB

Comment

wow ...srry mann about the Phone

that blows.. hope U get a win next time. Ur doing ok
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                      X