The maddest I was yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The maddest I was yesterday

Was when the guy doing the Chefs game said FF told him he was happy to get back to his first love, coaching, and not have to deal with all the personnell stuff anymore.

He makes it sound like Banner and Lurie begged him to take over personnell. Why, that FF politicked, cajoled, and backstabbed his way in the head personnel posittion at Philadelphia because he wanted all the power. But he sucked at it, and he destroyed the team. Look what Chip had to work with last night at defensive back and special teams.

And the FF isn't doing personnel now because the guys in Kansas City aren't letting him anywhere near that end of the business, not because he just wants to coach.

Thank goodness he still can't even coach, the FF.

I can't get mad regarding Reid

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Was when the guy doing the Chefs game said FF told him he was happy to get back to his first love, coaching, and not have to deal with all the personnell stuff anymore.

He makes it sound like Banner and Lurie begged him to take over personnell. Why, that FF politicked, cajoled, and backstabbed his way in the head personnel posittion at Philadelphia because he wanted all the power. But he sucked at it, and he destroyed the team. Look what Chip had to work with last night at defensive back and special teams.

And the FF isn't doing personnel now because the guys in Kansas City aren't letting him anywhere near that end of the business, not because he just wants to coach.

Thank goodness he still can't even coach, the FF.

To damn busy being relieved his ass is gone..... I was surprised MyCock called attention to the validity of criticism about Andy poor clock management issues in Philly.

Just sooooo glad he is gone. How do you think Philly would be responding had Lurie kept him and the Eagles coughed up a 28 point lead yesterday?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

With the FF we would not have been playing yesterday!
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
      X