Watching Andy Dalton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Andy Dalton

We found a QB that is pretty good (possibly very good) and doesn't make mistakes. What's the beef again?
    You want a Romo or a Dalton?
    Last edited by DJCon57; 01-05-2014, 04:41 PM.

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
    We found a QB that is pretty good (possibly very good) and doesn't make mistakes. What's the beef again?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

Comment

You are a...

cyn·ic (snk)
      n.
      A person whose outlook is scornfully and often habitually negative.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Dude, you're doing a masterful job at stirring the pot, but

Shut the fuck up!

Andy Dalton coughs up the ball more than you do when your gagging on your boyfriends sack!

Are you more pissed that he only had two interceptions this entire season or that he took a some sacks?

Which is still far less then the sacks you rest on your chin on nightly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          cyn·ic (snk)
          n.
          A person whose outlook is scornfully and often habitually negative.
          I believe more so he is just a troll that does not watch or understand football

Comment

Originally posted by southphillyeagle View Post
            Shut the fuck up!

Andy Dalton coughs up the ball more than you do when your gagging on your boyfriends sack!

Are you more pissed that he only had two interceptions this entire season or that he took a some sacks?

Which is still far less then the sacks you rest on your chin on nightly basis.
            I get it, you think calling me gay will hurt my feelings. Ok then. ORRRRRRR the OP presented a False Dilemma fallacy and was called on it.

Comment

No, a false dilemma would me going "CASE KEENAM, you want him as QB?"

The fact is there's only like 8 or so elite QBs. There are many many shitty ones including ones in the playoffs.

You want to draft one? What's your answer for QB. Who should be the starting QB next year.

Don't leave in open ended. Put in on the record so we see if you were right or wrong.

Comment

No, a false dilemma would me going "CASE KEENAM, you want him as QB?"

The fact is there's only like 8 or so elite QBs. There are many many shitty ones including ones in the playoffs.

You want to draft one? What's your answer for QB. Who should be the starting QB next year.

Don't leave in open ended. Put in on the record so we see if you were right or wrong.
                Maybe you should read that definition and what you just wrote again.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                  Maybe you should read that definition and what you just wrote again.

"Don't leave in open ended. Put in on the record so we see if you were right or wrong."

Thanks for answering my question with a question, guy.You are a troll. And a rather sad one. You must be very fat.

Comment

"Don't leave in open ended. Put in on the record so we see if you were right or wrong."

Thanks for answering my question with a question, guy.You are a troll. And a rather sad one. You must be very fat.
                    Fat And gay? Oh my whatever will I do. Oh and by the way

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Comment

Fat And gay? Oh my whatever will I do. Oh and by the way

Never said gay. But it's a almost a fact that you are fat.

Fact: Guy posting drunk on message board
                      Fact: Guy high-jacking threads non stop
                      Fact: Guy posting about 50 times in a span of 2 days

Almost guarantee that you are fat.

Comment

It's bad enough being a longtime diehard Birds fan so I have some compassion for Bengals,Lions and Browns fans. I was a pretty big Browns fan(as a second team) for awhile when Kosar was there and those losses to the Broncos in the AFC Championship games were beyond brutal...The Debacle-like.

Comment

Never said gay. But it's a almost a fact that you are fat.

Fact: Guy posting drunk on message board
                          Fact: Guy high-jacking threads non stop
                          Fact: Guy posting about 50 times in a span of 2 days

Almost guarantee that you are fat.

So do you actually have a point or do you just deal in personal attacks and fallacies?

Comment

so who would you like to see as the eagles QB?

Comment

So do you actually have a point or do you just deal in personal attacks and fallacies?
                              Nah...I was willing to have a "debate" or whatever with you when I asked you a question and you replied with a wikipedia link, so...ok...this is what you wanted, this is what you get.

But all good...Later, fatty.

Comment

Working...
                              X