Andy Reid gravedancing should probably come to an end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Reid gravedancing should probably come to an end

I hate the FF as much as the rest of you, but definitely feel like the gravedancing had a lot to do with our losing
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

No, it's on me ... I wore the wrong hat to the game.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I had to stop at a restaurant in Hightstown, NJ on my way home from EWR to see the game. Watching in Vagiant country didnt help
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Thats rough man, but dont worry about the FF stuff

it has nothing to do with what happened yesterday...I have been pulling for Andy all season,,,but knew the Chiefs would lose that game in October.. I wish Andy all the best, always have,,that didnt help the eagles win nOw did it?
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Why didn't you call me?

I would have come over there. I'm about 12 minutes from Hightstown. Ehh you probably don't like me.

Comment

You know perfectly well why he didn't call.

Last year you gave him your heart.

You know the rest.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              I hate the FF as much as the rest of you, but definitely feel like the gravedancing had a lot to do with our losing
              I'm pretty much done talking about FF, after Chip took this team to the playoffs. the ether had already been delivered.

Comment

Working...
              X