Shady does not get a pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady does not get a pass

He f*cked up. He's a loser. Kiss my a$$. Disgrace! Didn't get a 100yds or more Saturday.
    And stop doing that wing dance you do!

Have a couple of losing seasons and everyone is....

........PLEASED with getting knocked out in the first round of the playoffs. Wow.

Comment

what was your prediction coming into this season? if I offered you 10-6, division champs, and hosting a first round playoff game back in August you would have taken that faster than Reid takes a timeout coming off a 2 minute warning.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-06-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        ........PLEASED with getting knocked out in the first round of the playoffs. Wow.
        The great Bruce Arians missed the playoffs in his first season in Arizona. They have Fitz and one of the best defenses in the league. I'm not too mad.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Or a double cheeseburger off the training table. Not only all of that, but saying you were changing both offensive and defensive system to suit the players that the Eagles had, and that the QB for 8 of the wins would not be named Mike Vick.
          Last edited by bobbyuk; 01-06-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X