Wade Phillips anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade Phillips anyone?

I liked what Billy Davis was able to accomplish with this group of players but when a DC like Phillips becomes available you have to think about it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing-his-suite/

Wouldnt be opposed to it, but

I'm not sure if Chip would want to fire Davis after one year when they had some real talent deficiencies. If Chip went for it, it would be an aggressive move that I'd like, but he might be more loyal than that.

Comment

Besides, if you're going to make a change, why not someone younger like Horton who is out of a job.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          Besides, if you're going to make a change, why not someone younger like Horton who is out of a job.
          Horton will be a head coach somewhere, or at least should be given a shot, FG and I posted on it in a earlier thread. jmo
          Last edited by Eagle Road; 01-06-2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            I liked what Billy Davis was able to accomplish with this group of players but when a DC like Phillips becomes available you have to think about it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing-his-suite/
            If he did that after one year with Davis and the transition to a new system in which the team showed improvement - I'd suspect other coaches would have to wonder about what kind of guy/leader that Kelly is.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Nope.

No thank you on Captain Cupcake. Weren't his training camps with the Cowboys compared to a country club?

He's a solid coordinator, but not in line with what we're trying to build at all.

I'll pass.

Comment

Working...
              X