Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUMOR: Maclin re-signing

Jason Ashworth ‏@JayA_9755m
    Believe it if you want, but I'm told #Maclin is re-signing with the #Eagles. To be announced after the playoffs. His words, "Done Deal."
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

If this is true, he'd be silly not to, coming off the ACL injury. I still think we need a big reciever to go along with a (hopefully) healthy Maclin, Jackson, and Cooper.

Comment

Pravda fluff piece. Looks like this might have teeth.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...a-fcde2801571a
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

We Missed Maclin

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Jason Ashworth ‏@JayA_9755m
        Believe it if you want, but I'm told #Maclin is re-signing with the #Eagles. To be announced after the playoffs. His words, "Done Deal."
        If this is true putting Mac in the slot upgrades the position over Avant and takes the pressure off of needing 2 WR's. I think Cooper also gets done to a mid-level deal. It free's up the need to draft a WR early and both Mac and Cooper know the Kelly Offense.

Comment

Cooper's the big receiver. They have to keep him.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Plus he's Foles' go-to guy.

Comment

Working...
            X