Lucky Guy That Mychal Kendricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Guy That Mychal Kendricks

Rihanna posted on her Instagram today that she's got a crush on dude.

Good for him.

http://the700level.com/football-eagl...-crush-oh-him/

Love this quote in the comment section:
    If she dates someone from the Eagles D at least there’s no chance of her getting hit.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 01-06-2014, 03:39 PM.

I liked this one from instagram comments:

Why all you bitches that are hopelessly in love Rihanna so weirdly obsessive? this nigga is gonna date who he wants y'all act like Rihanna is the only sexy bitch on the planet LET alone Hollywood! @mykey_k do ya thing player and worry about next season @badgalriri ain't going nowhere. As long as you continue to be light she WILL be on the team. Don't forget tho...Chris Brown cheated and he's the one she's obsessing about... get you a Hollywood broad with some ass if ya asked me
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

it'd be cool if they got together and then he beat Chris Brown's punk ass to within an inch of his bitch life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        it'd be cool if they got together and then he beat Chris Brown's punk ass to within an inch of his bitch life.
        Kendricks might have to fight Chris Brown, but Rihanna would DEFINITELY have to fight Cris Collinsworth. That dude LOVES a man that can dance.

Comment

Working...
        X