Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Wes Welker drop that Reilly Cooper pass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Wes Welker drop that Reilly Cooper pass?

I don't fuckin think so. BTW asswipes, Wes Welker was an unrestricted free agent out of Miami that I was SCREAMING for and everyone thought I was an asshole. Just look at his stats in his first few years. Steady incline. Did you hear Reilly Cooper talking about that drop? He said he caught the ball, turned up field, and dropped it. Shouldn't it be a fumble then? What a complete racist jerkoff.

You seem to be forgetting the pass that wes welker dropped that would have clinched the SB for the pats two years ago. And his drop in the 4th quarter against NE this year. He's actually dropped several important passes over the past few seasons.

Comment

No, I'm talking about THAT pass

Comment

Yeah, guys who describe a drop as a fumble are all racists ... and jerkoffs.

Wes Welker wouldn't do that.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

No, guys who say "nigger" are racists

Comment

Igitis
            Last edited by slag; 01-06-2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Uh huh ... and that has what to do with dropping a ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                No, guys who say "nigger" are racists
                i know what you're saying but now we're gonna hear about every rapper in the world.
                Last edited by Maniac; 01-06-2014, 11:28 PM.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Everybody drops a pass now and then. Everybody.

Most egregious drop from a sure handed receiver was Jackie Smith in the super bowl.

Comment

Benjamin WR for Florida St.

Just dropped a perfectly thrown !st down Pass.
                    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

I'm sure Desean Jackson or McCoy has said cracker or honkey plenty

You want to throw them under the bus too? Coop had a better game than both them...major reason we were even in that game. Don't let the media frenzy sway your opinion on Cooper, they wanted everyone to go buckwild and you seem to have taken the bait like a few others on here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                        Most egregious drop from a sure handed receiver was Jackie Smith in the super bowl.
                        And it's overshadowed a Hall of Fame career.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

No, I'm talking about THAT pass
                          I mean, maybe? I've seen Welker drop important passes. Maybe he drops that one.

Does Welker get open in the back of the end zone on that TD? Is he big enough to be a possible target in that tight of a window?

Comment

I don't fuckin think so. BTW asswipes, Wes Welker was an unrestricted free agent out of Miami that I was SCREAMING for and everyone thought I was an asshole. Just look at his stats in his first few years. Steady incline. Did you hear Reilly Cooper talking about that drop? He said he caught the ball, turned up field, and dropped it. Shouldn't it be a fumble then? What a complete racist jerkoff.
                            Cooper is definitely a jerkoff, and probably at least a little racist. However, Foles' QB rating when throwing to him is something like 150, and unfortunately Welker is under contact with the Broncos.

I think Cooper is a douche, and was calling for him to be cut over the summer, but I can't argue with his production. Almost every receiver has their bad drops - even Welker.

I say re-sign him cheap (should be possible), but keep looking to upgrade - possibly through a healthy Maclin. However, until Maclin re-signs and returns to form, we really don't know if there's any better option.

Frankly, I'd rather have a playoff-bound season with one racist jerkoff on the team than have the season end at Week 17 - and I can't say the Eagles definitely make playoffs with Avant, Jeff Maehl or Damaris Johnson on the outside. My need for playoff football exceeds my righteous indignation with that asshole.

Comment

Working...
                            X