Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ell's boy Benjamin droppin passes

possum jinx
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Mr McMahon is busy in this game

holy hell
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      holy hell

Ell's boy came through. 6'5" holy shit.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Ell's boy came through. 6'5" holy shit.
        No bigger catch tonight...

Comment

Reminds me of plaxico
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yeah that was a nice throw and catch

nm

Comment

I know they need d but damn I want a huge wideout. Cooper is tall.... that guy is a giant
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                I know they need d but damn I want a huge wideout. Cooper is tall.... that guy is a giant

Yep, it would be hard to pass on that guy. He'll be a Vagiant.

Comment

Yep prolly will

igs never seem to draft WRs like him

Comment

What else did my boy do?

I hate calling a Nole "my boy"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                      What else did my boy do?

I hate calling a Nole "my boy"

Muthafucka jumped out the stadium and caught the winning pass.

Comment

Good comparison to plea physically. . Read online recently he's a rock solid kid, great character, really close with his mom. Pretty sure he's a muck city kid and cousins with Travis Benjamin. He sure got the size out if the 2 of them.
                        Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-07-2014, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X