"No delay of game due to debris on the field"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No delay of game due to debris on the field"

I knew the Iggs were gonna get shafted at that point.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

"Debris" from their own fucking lineman.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
      "Debris" from their own fucking lineman.

Fucking horseshit. That piece of wrap tape was gonna sack Brees. He was in the ref huddle all game influencing calls.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Maybe you should make some more excuses.

Remember when the refs blatantly gave you the Cardinals game?

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post
          Maybe you should make some more excuses.

Remember when the refs blatantly gave you the Cardinals game?

Are you a cardinal fan, chiefs fan, or just a fan of Andy Reid?

Comment

any person with eyes could see the Cardinals were completely robbed in that game. the only quality win of the Eagles was a complete job by the refs. the funny thing, too, is that the Eagles are all happy about Saturday night when they lost to a team that has lost four road games in a row, including the powerful Jets and Rams. but, oh yeah, chip kelly is a genius.

Comment

Wangnut
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                Fucking horseshit. That piece of wrap tape was gonna sack Brees. He was in the ref huddle all game influencing calls.
                It needs to be an unsportsmanlike conduct call any time a player tries to influence a ref. If a player walks up to a couple refs discussing what happened, he should immediately get flagged.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Wangnuts: a board full of the most delusional Chiptards you will ever see

Igglephans Logic: Since we have decided that Chip is a football genius to the point that at least one of our members literally fantasizes about gay sex with him, and we don't like wangnuts, it therefor follows that people who criticize Chip and his gimmick bullshit offense are Wangnutz.

Igglephans Logic II: a +32 rate of turnover differential is a sustainable way to win in the NFL and will carry over till next year. The fact that during the stretch of games where the the Eagles had that TO ratio they only managed a 4-2 record, with one of those wins being the worst robbery since the Seagulls Stoolers Superbowl, doesn't matter. All that matters is wins baby! Sample size? Wut dat?

Iggephans Logic III: being dominated by a mediocre and injury depleted team at home is a huge accomplishment. It bodes well for next season because whenever a "young" team makes the playoffs they are always better the following year. Saban followed up his 9-7 inaugural season with a string of Superbowl wins as did guys like Mangini, Frazier, Mora and Rhodes.

Iggelphans Logic IV: Andy Reid, an offensive coach, takes an offense with zero talent and puts up 44 points against one of the better defenses in the league while playing on the road. Guy can't coach though because he loses the game. Chip Kelly, a an offensive coach, has an offense featuring what should have been 7 pro bowlers including the best RB in the game and puts up 250 yards and 24 points at home against a defense that is notoriously garbage on the road. Sure the guy lost the game but he is still a genius even though his gimmick bullshit offense was shut down completely in the biggest game of his career, just like it always happened at Oregon. He'll learn from his mistakes though.

Ellsworth's Profile in Courage: calls me out repeatedly after the Colts comeback against the Chiefs only to immediately go into hiding following his college fraud being exposed for running a gimmick bullshit offense on national TV. But running like a little bitch is not enough for our friend "EZ E". Oh no, that would be too common. Instead he has to act like a woman and publicly cry to IE to ban me so I can no longer hurt his fee-fee's by speaking truth to power about Chip Kelly. I suspect even RSE is embarrassed by Ellsworth's disgraceful and womanly behavior.

Pretty accurate summary, amirite?

Comment

Hahaha. You actually typed all of that. What a loser.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

HAHA, nobody is gonna read that crap. You love Igglephans.

Comment

Wangnut
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You should go back, look at the Saints schedule and show us where they lost 4 road games in a row.

Comment

You're IGGLEPHANS IV is severely lacking in facts. To say the Chiefs had no offensive talent is blatantly false. I will give you that Charles being hurt early didn't help them. However, they have Alex Smith, who's no slouch at QB, they have Bowe who is a talented reciever, they had Charles' backup--who when they actually ran the ball, ran well, they had a gifted reciever in Donnie Avery until he got hurt in the 3rd quarter. Again, you don't see why Reid isn't all that in his 15th year as a head coach. His time management in that game was god awful--how many coaches do you see call a timeout COMING OUT of a two minute warning? You would think after 15 years he would no better. Also, his over reliance on the passing game again, cost his team.

As far as Kelly goes, what 7 Pro Bowlers should the Eagles have had on offense? Shady, Peters, Jackson, and Mathis. That's it.

As far as Kelly's "bullshit gimmick college offense"--well, it was good enough to finish 2nd in the NFL only to Denver. Every offense is going to get shut down once in a while. Denver lost 3 games this year and they're offense was thought to be unstoppable.

Face it, you don't know what you're talking about.
                            Last edited by bobbyuk; 01-07-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              HAHA, nobody is gonna read that crap. You love Igglephans.
                              that is funny 'cus I just skipped that shit myself.

What a treat, McNabbhater AND Wolfhall in the same thread.
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X