shut up

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      worst performances by trolls ever.

ever.
      You troll
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

An Andy Reid diehard troll.
        A "Foles sucks because he's white" troll.
        A Giants fan troll who tried to play 20 questions before he admitted who he cheered for.

These guys are brutally bad.

Comment

Yeah, so bad that you had to put me on ignore AFTER you explicitly called me out by name.

Biggest bitch move in the history of the internet. Frickin' coward.

What would you do if I introduced myself to you at the next "Gayte"? Pass out in terror? Or maybe you'd settle for just pissing your pants.

clown.

p.s.: maybe you should go cry to IronEagle again to ban me.

Comment

Oooooh, now he's an internet tough guy. Such a diverse shtick.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

No, that's the thing, I don't even have to be an internet tough guy apparently. Ellsworth is literally afraid of the online character "McNabbhater".

Can you imagine how big a coward this guy must be in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post
                Yeah, so bad that you had to put me on ignore AFTER you explicitly called me out by name.

What would you do if I introduced myself to you at the next "Gayte"? Pass out in terror? Or maybe you'd settle for just pissing your pants.

clown.

Come to the Gayte Game, at least you would be a legitimate troll at that point.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Ells is right though, you are a shitty troll. Your angle isn't really worth playing. It got really boring. Just some constructive criticism.

Comment

I've said it before

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post

clown.

and I'll say it again. If you came to a gayte talking the same tough guy bullshit that you talk on this board, you'd get the shit slapped out of you with a bottle of Wild Turkey, forced to eat 6 peppers, and then have your head dunked in the piss bucket. Shit talkin at the gayte is not what you want, my man.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

That's the one thing you will NEVER see is a troll at a gayte, they are cool, tough and rugged behind their anonymity. Bring them out in the open (after they get permission from their mom) they become the social outcasts they really are.
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Yeah I was noticing the silence since the invite was put out there. I would respect a troll that came to the Gayte. Hasn't happened at any I have been at.
                        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

you talking to me?

I don't have anyone on ignore. And who are you anyways?
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                          X